Online registration for the 2013/2014 school year will open on July 1. If you are planning on registering your student(s) online, you will first need to make sure that you have created your single sign-on account in PowerSchool. Below are instructions for setting your account up.
New Kindergarten information will be sent out to families by the 25th of June.
- Go to http://powerschool.usd345.com/public/home.html
- Click the Create Account button located in the lower right of the box.
- Enter your first name, last name, an email address, a new username and a new password.
- Add your student(s). You will need your old parent PowerSchool username and password for each child to enter into the Access ID and Access Password. Please note that this information is case sensitive.
- Once you have all student information entered, click Enter. You will be taken to a new screen stating that you were successful in creating your Parent account.
New Families, click here.
If you need assistance, please contact the Seaman Technology Department at 785-286-8483.